Discover the natural wonders of El Yunque Rainforest on this adventure that includes waterfalls, natural water slides, rope swings, and cliff jumps!
- Person Ages 7 and up
Ziplining in San Juan
Want to see San Juan from a new angle? Book one of our fun and exhilarating zipline experiences! Our adventures are brought to you by the expert team at Ecoquest with 13 years of experience in the ecotourism industry. Ecoquest specializes in customized tours for 4 to 24 participants.
Our excursions include hotel pick-up, safety equipment, and a homemade Puerto Rican meal. Ecoquest’s tour guides are certified, trained, bilingual, and friendly. Our professional guides have received certifications in First Aid, Rescue and Risk Management.
What sets San Juan Tours apart from other zipline companies?
- Unique zipline packages, including rappelling, canopy bridges, and 8×8 vehicles
- We’re kid-friendly, and children receive a FREE “Been There Done That” certificate if requested.
- Homemade Puerto Rican meal — authentic and tasty!
- Great customer service, including our bilingual customer service specialists available seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Personalized attention
- Professional tour guides that are certified in First Aid Training, Rescue and Risk Management
- High-tech ziplines that use a double cable/double pulley system
- Distinct endorsements and memberships, including the Puerto Rico Tourism Association
We are endorsed by Puerto Rico’s Tourism Company and the Puerto Rico Hotel & Tourism Association. Ecoquest is a member of the Florida-Caribbean Cruise Association. Ecoquest was awarded Best Tour Operator in the Caribbean by Carnival Cruise Lines. Our first-class tours have been featured in the New York Times. Ecoquest takes pride in receiving the Hall of Fame Certificate by Tripadvisor 2018.
Please note: There is a minimum of two people required on the first booking of this tour.
- Valid photo identification and Credit Card used at time of booking (Name must match)
- Knee-length shorts or Long Pants
- Closed toe, secure, covered shoes such as tennis shoes or hiking boots / No Crocs, sandals or flip-flops allowed!