Discover the natural wonders of El Yunque Rainforest on this adventure that includes waterfalls, natural water slides, rope swings, and cliff jumps!
- Pregnant women and people with back injuries are not allowed to participate.
- Adult Ages 11 and Above
- Child Ages 3 to 10
Horseback Riding in El Yunque Rainforest
Ride Paso horses while enjoying magnificent views and experience one hour the stunning flora and fauna of this unique eco-system.
Departs into the foothills of El Yunque National Forest. Guests will ride Paso horses while enjoying magnificent views and experience the stunning flora and fauna of this unique eco-system. Our extraordinary adventure will take you alongside the Mameyes River, whose fresh clear waters are perfect for cooling off during the half-hour swimming and refreshments break in the one hour tour. All participants are given lessons in horseback riding, including safety rules and regulations before departing and will be provided with riding helmets as a safety precaution. Our experienced staff will determine the appropriate horse per individual guest in accordance with weight, height, and experience. This tour caters to all levels of riders: beginners, intermediate, and experienced riders are all welcome. Paso horses are characterized by their stamina and comfortable ride. You will love this adventure!!
If over 240 LBS. Please Call to Book
- Valid photo identification
- The credit card that was used to pay for your booking, for verification
- Knee-length shorts or Long Pants
- Closed-toe, secure, covered shoes such as tennis shoes or hiking boots / No Crocs, sandals, or flip-flops allowed!