Enjoy the ultimate Culebra getaway with this full day of snorkeling in the waters off of Flamenco Beach on beautiful Culebra Island!
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
- This tour requires good physical conditions. If you have any health condition please inform us at booking.
- Participant Ages 4+
Discover the Beautiful El Yunque Rainforest from San Juan
Explore the only tropical rainforest in the United States National Forest system on this half-day trip. Walk the park’s nature trails, surrounded by tree orchids, giant ferns, and wildflowers, as you venture to a camera-worthy collection of waterfalls and panoramic vistas in northeast Puerto Rico.
You start your day with pick-up around 8:00 a.m. from select hotels in San Juan. Then drive from San Juan to El Yunque, admiring the typical native towns and changing scenery as you ascend higher into the rainforest. This ecosystem is named after the ancient Indian spirit Yuquiyu, who was believed to have once reigned over all of Puerto Rico, protecting the island and its people.
Begin an easy walk on one of the trails, keeping an eye out for any of the area’s wildlife. Make your way along paths thick with tree orchids, giant ferns, wildflowers, tropical hardwood trees, and a waterfall. Then make your way back to San Juan, arriving back at your hotel!
- Half-day trip to El Yunque rainforest
- Enjoy an amazing world of nature trails, waterfalls, and scenic views.
- Learn about the history and biology of the area from your knowledgeable guide.
- Valid photo identification and Credit Card used at time of booking (Name must match)
- Shorts or long pants
- Bathing suit
- Closed-toe, secure, covered shoes such as tennis shoes or hiking boots / No Crocs, sandals or flip-flops allowed!