TWO HOUR FOURTRACK/ ATV ADVENTURE
Reservations must be done under CREDIT CARD account holder name.
- Is very important that all the information in this reservation must match with the credit card holder name , if not, this reservation will be invalid and cancel. At check in time the credit card used and a valid id will be require for transaction validation.
- Pregnant womans are not allow
- *Valid permit or driver’s license required to be a driver, pregnant woman’s are not allow for safety reasons /Drivers if you don’t have a driver license or if you are pregnant, !DON’T BOOK, YOU WILL NOT GET A REFUND!
- *Transportation is Included on most Condado and Isla verde Airbnb and hotels in the areas*
** PICK UP HOTEL LIST**
Caribe Hilton, LA Concha, Ocean club, Condado Vanderbilt, Marriott Stellaris, Tryst hotel, Holliday inn express, Sheraton convention hotel, El Canario, Fairmont hotel, Villa del Sol hotel, Ivy hotel, Sandy beach hotel, Condado plaza, San Juan water and beach club, Miramar hotel, Double three hotel, Embassy suites, Royal Sonesta Hotel Verdasco hotel, Hampton Inn hotel, Courtyard Marriott hotel, Tryp by Wyndham hotel
* Old San Juan hotel are not in our pick up areas , please call for more information **
- Adult Ages 16+ to drive | Ages 16+ to be a passenger
- Passenger Ages 16+ to be a passenger
Embark on an unforgettable experience like no other!
Embark on an unforgettable experience like no other. We offer exhilarating two-hour ATV rides through its 600-acre ranch . During this invigorating ride, riders experience the spectacular scenery of Puerto Rico’s east coast on our ATVs.
Upon arrival, riders will be given a ten-minute introduction on how to operate the vehicle, including safety instructions and will be provided with helmets as a safety precaution. You will feel safe and secure, whether you are an experienced rider or a first timer. You can be sure of an exciting trip.
What to Bring:
- Valid photo identification and Credit Card used at time of booking (Name must match)
- Knee-length Shorts or Long Pants
- Closed toe, secure, covered shoes such as tennis shoes or hiking boots / No Crocs, sandals or flip-flops allowed!