Discover the natural wonders of El Yunque Rainforest on this adventure that includes waterfalls, natural water slides, rope swings, and cliff jumps!
- All family members welcome, except children under 3 yrs, pregnant women or those with back injuries.
- Adult Ages 15 and Up
- Child Ages 4 to 14
– Boat transportation
– Transportation INCLUDED, from most locations in Condado & Isla Verde area.
– PICK UP TIME around 7:00 AM
– Marina Check in time: 9:00am
– Departing marina: Puerto Del Rey, Fajardo Puerto Rico
Upon departing marina Puerto Del Rey, we head straight out to Culebra along the Cordillera Islands. After about 45 minutes on our high-speed boat or catamaran, depending on water condition our captains may change destinations.
Our usual destination is Flamenco beach. Occasionally due to water conditions, we may choose Culebrita, Playa Tortuga or another beautiful beach that will be the best to enjoy the rest of the afternoon. At either location, you can swim into the beach. We depart Culebra around 3:00 pm, returning to the marina between 3:45- 4:00pm. Lunch is served at approximately 11:45-12: 00 pm.
Destinations are at the captain’s discretion and may change depending on water conditions.
Note: For your Safety, Destinations are at the Captain’s discretion and may change depending on weather and sea conditions if the crossing to Culebra is not appropriate, we will head to better protected alternate reefs, beaches and cays which include (Diablos, Lobos, Icacos, Tortugas, Palomino and or Palominitos) within the Spanish Virgin Islands. These alternative sites are comparable to the beach and reefs in Culebra.
- Beverages and beer
- Floating devices
- Swim platforms where you have easy access to the water
- Transportation from most locations in Condado and Isla Verde area
- Valid photo identification and Credit Card used at time of booking (Name must match)
- Bathing suit
- Change of clothes